If you have the symptoms of gum disease, which are constant bad breath or red, swollen, or receding gums, it’s very important to visit your dentist, Dr. , and receive treatment right away. Gum disease is a serious and dangerous dental issue that attacks your smile and alters your oral health, resulting in loose and… Read more »
Posts Tagged: root planing
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!