Did you know that saliva is vital to the health of your teeth and gums? You see, saliva can help get rid of the excess food and bacteria that are left in your mouth after you eat. It also helps you prevent dry mouth. When you have dry mouth, plaque and tooth decay can thrive,… Read more »
Posts Tagged: excess food
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!